Daryl Toby, owner of AguaFina Gardens International, contacted us about his COVID-19 challenge for businesses and individuals to check their inventory and storage for personal protection equipment (PPE). These items are needed immediately by our front line health care workers. Examples of these supplies are:
• New or unused disposable face masks
• N-95 mask (sometimes called respirators)
• Eye protection including face shields and safety goggles
• Disposable gowns
• Disposable gloves (especially non-latex)
• Disposable surgical caps
• Disposable foot covers
• Home-sewn reusable masks
• PAPRs (powered air purifying respirators) and PAPR hoods
• Wipes: bleach or anti-microbial
We encourage you take the challenge:
1. Find any supplies you may have – even small quantities!
2. Post photo/video on social media with tags below.
3. Find out where to drop off donations.
4. Challenge others to get the word out!